Hilltop Views Lot For Sale in Fountain Hills Arizona
Fountain Hills Land for Sale Hilltop Views
AVAILABLE 1 ACRE LOT IN FOUNTAIN HILLS AZ
This rare and panoramic one of a kind parcel offers one of the very best unobstructed and expansive mountain views in Eagles Nest. It’s building enveloped provides for backyard and pool area privacy which allows these amazing and desirable views to be enjoyed from the rear of the house thus making the home design more livable. The terrain offers the advantage of minimal site preparation costs. This is a great combination of features when compared to other similar parcels that have much higher prep costs in the subdivision.
Cross Streets: Mountain Parkway
Directions: Palisades to Eagle Mountain Blvd, through the gate, continue straight, left to Mountain Parkway, left to White Wing Ct, first parcel to the right.
Apx SqFt: 43,707
Apx SqFt G/N: G
Apx Total Acres: 1
Apx Total Acres G/N: G
Apx Deeded Fee Acres: 1
Apx Leased Acres: 0
Lot Size Dimensions: IRR
Subdivision: Eagles Nest
Tax Municipality: Fountain Hills
Street Frontage Name:
Hun Block: 1400 E
Map Code/Grid: L40
Ele Sch Dist: 098 – Fountain Hills Unified District
Elementary School: Fountain Hills
Jr. High School: Fountain Hills
High School Dist #: 098 – Fountain Hills Unified District
High School: Fountain Hills
Parcel Size: 1.00 – 2.49 Acres
Land Features: Corner Lot; Mountain View(s); Gated Community; Adjacent to Wash
Land Configuration: Irregular Shape
Potential Use: Single Family
Current Density: 00 – 01 Units P/Acre
Proposed Density: 00 – 01 Units P/Acre
Development and Utilities:
Development Status: Raw Land
Water: Private Franchise
Sewer: Sewer – Public
Distance to Cable: Call Listing Office
Distance to Electric: Call Listing Office
Distance to Gas: None
Distance to Phone: Call Listing Office
Distance to Sewer: On Property
Distance to Water: None
Legal Subdivision: EAGLES NEST PARCEL 9
Lot Number: 94
Eagles Nest Lifestyle
Explore the dramatic and scenic landscape that surrounds Eagles Nest homes, tucked into the foothills of the dramatic McDowell Mountains. See the timeless natural beauty of stunning mountain views surrounding the community. The lush and tranquil Sonoran Desert plays foreground to Four Peaks, the Superstition and Goldfield Mountains, and the historic Fountain makes its statement hourly as a graceful silhouette in the eastern sky.
Experience all the area has to offer
Public and private golf, tennis clubs, shopping, restaurants and endless recreational opportunities – all so convenient to Eagles Nest homes that you can escape the fast pace of Scottsdale and Phoenix city life.
Scottsdale has been rated America’s “Best Place to Live for Golf” with more than 200 courses ranging from desert to rolling green. Eagles Nest golf options are numerous, with four courses located in Fountain Hills and a fifth just a short 10-minute drive:
FireRock Country Club
16000 E. Fire Rock Country Club, Fountain Hills 480-836-8000
- Fountain Hills’ only private 18-hole championship course offers stunning mountain views and tremendous native vegetation, making it one of the most picturesque courses in the Valley and a top Eagles Nest golf option. Enjoy elevated tees, raised greens and challenging approach shots. As the course winds around mountain views, each hole presents a unique challenge, governed by its own set of circumstances. The clubhouse features casual and fine dining experiences, a fitness center, pro shop and member lounge; tennis and swimming pool are also on-site. Par 72.
Desert Canyon Golf Club
10440 North Indian Wells Dr., Fountain Hills 480-837-1345
- Desert Canyon Golf Club (formerly Fountain Hills Golf Club) is a lovely, expansive, 18-hole championship course that offers wide fairways on both hilly and flat terrain, weaving around beautiful homes with splendid mountain views at almost every turn. A traditional clubhouse offers beverages and casual dining. In addition, DC Bar & Grill serves incredible views along with their scrumptious meals for a fine-dining event you won’t forget! Par 71.
The Golf Club at Eagle Mountain
14915 E. Eagle Mountain Pkwy., Fountain Hills 480-816-1234
- Named to “Top 50 Public Course’s In The Country” 2009 by Golf World; “Best of Phoenix Public Golf Courses” in 2006 by the Phoenix New Times; and “#1 Public Golf Course” Ranking Arizona, 2006 – 2007, the course weaves through the box canyons amid sweeping vistas of the valley of the sun and nearby mountain ranges. Clubhouse offers casual dining and The Southwest Inn is a delightful luxury boutique hotel experience. Par 71.
SunRidge Canyon Golf Course
13100 N. SunRidge Dr., Fountain Hills 480-837-5100
- SunRidge Canyon’s 6,823-yard Keith Foster-designed golf course unfolds around the rugged ridges and shady canyons unique to the desert mountains that divide Fountain Hills from Scottsdale, Arizona. The golf course gradually descends on the way out before doubling back to climb up the slope on the way in. This subtle elevation change lies at the heart of the dramatic golf experience at SunRidge Canyon. After a challenging day of golf, enjoy the Wicked 6 Bar & Grill, named for a portion of the golf course that provides a particularly difficult challenge. Par 71.
18200 E. Toh Vee Circle, Fort McDowell 480-836-9000
- We-Ko-Pa (Yavapai for “Four Peaks”) is a daily fee golf facility that consists of two spectacular 18-hole layouts that are certain to challenge and inspire golfers of all levels. Featured in numerous publications including Golfweek, and named one of the “Top 10 Best New Courses You Can Play” in the United States 2007. There’s a 10,000-square-foot clubhouse, restaurant, golf shop and several lounge areas. Both courses Par 71.
Hiking is a relaxing, invigorating pastime for locals, and Eagles Nest is conveniently close to some of the best hiking options near Phoenix real estate developments. From the expansive, awe-inspiring mountain views, to the intimate appreciation of native wildlife and Sonoran Desert terrain, Fountain Hills and the adjoining Scottsdale trails offer hikers of all abilities an abundance of trails and experiences.
Fountain Hills McDowell Mountain Preserve
- Thanks to the foresight of local residents, the tops of the McDowell Mountains are preserved for wildlife and future generations to enjoy. Through the work of Sonoran Conservancy volunteers, there are now more than five miles of trails. Call to discuss guided tours being offered from Oct. 22 through April 5.
- The Sonoran Trail is 2.6 miles and has an elevation change of 2,170 feet. Hikers can enjoy panoramic views of the lower Verde Valley and the Mazatzal Mountains, and the moderate-rated trail winds through several deep mountain face canyons.
- The Promenade Trail is .93 miles and generally level except at the south end. This trail is also known as the “old Jeep road.” The trail is wide enough for hikers to walk side by side.
- Western Loop Trail is 1.2 miles in length with an elevation change of approximately 600 feet. The trail is rated moderate to difficult with a number of switchbacks. The trail crests at over 3,000 feet, giving the hiker expansive views including downtown Phoenix. The trail is not recommended for bikes.
- The Overlook Trail, Wayne Tall Loop and Easy Access Trail are accessed off the Promenade Trail. The Overlook Trail is about .5 miles with a small elevation gain of 167+ feet. The Wayne Tall Loop is a short side trail off the Overlook Trail and features a bench and interpretive plaque with information about local birds seen in the preserve. The Easy Access Trail is level and only .12 miles on a wide smooth surface.
McDowell Mountain Regional Park
- The regional park, bordering Eagles Nest on the north, is a 21,000-acre park with over 40 miles of hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding trails, as well as camping and picnic opportunities.
Fountain Park – Lake Overlook Trail
- The Lake Overlook Trail is an easy-moderate 1.5-mile hike that is accessible from the heart of downtown Fountain Hills and offers outstanding views of the Town and the neighboring Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation and surrounding mountains. The south trailhead is located at Panorama Blvd. between Vista Del Lago and Diamante Drive. The north trail head is located at Panorama Blvd. just east of Saguaro Blvd.
Events and Activities
Early town hall meetings set goals for establishing a stellar quality of life in Fountain Hills, a tradition that endures today. This town of 24,000 residents, home of Eagles Nest real estate in Arizona, supports:
- Our World Famous Fountain
The most recognized Community Theater (and Youth Theater) in Arizona
Town Chorus, Band and Chamber Music Society
Jazz in the Hills
In-home Concert Series
Meet the Candidate Forums
An active Art League supporting local Artists
The State’s Largest Public Art Collection
L. Alan Kruikshank River of Time Museum
The Greening of Downtown Beautification project
Taliesin West – Frank Lloyd Wright School of Design
Clubs and Activities for All Ages
Avenue of the Fountains and Fountain Park
The Avenue of the Fountains is the perfect “stroll, wine and dine” venue, attracting more than 400,000 visitors to our two “Great Fairs” with more than 450 juried vendors. On Thursdays from October to April, the Fountain Hills Market boasts 80 unique vendors with hand-made food, art and gift items. It is where the town “Trick or Treats” and where we gather to sing carols and welcome the holiday season.
Fountain Park and Avenue of the Fountains hum with year-round vitality. Thousands of walkers enjoy the 1.25 mile circle path ringing the Fountain each week, and the picnic-friendly performance pad is home to:
- Movies in the Park Family Nights
The Arizona Ballet Company
Concerts in the Park
St Patrick’s Day Green Fountain Celebration
Community Easter Sunrise Celebration
Memorable Destination Weddings
Points of Interest & Cultural Events
- Created as a welcoming oasis in the Sonoran Desert, the Fountain Hills area is a historical and cultural hub of the East Valley. The Verde and Salt Rivers nurtured the Hohokam people and the ancient Yavapai; then Mexican and Anglo explorers, soldiers and ranchers paved the way for area development that includes Fountain Hills, the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, the Verdes Communities and Goldfield Ranch.
- The Community Center is a prime example of the public/private partnership tradition in Fountain Hills. Combining the fundraising efforts of service clubs, individuals, and Municipal resources, the complex is home to a classic Event and Exhibition Center, the Senior Activities Center, classrooms for Parks and Recreation activities for all ages, the Maricopa County Branch Library/Book Store, the River of Time Museum, and the Centennial Circle Outdoor Event Plaza.
Unique Collaboration Benefits Residents
- The Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, the Town of Fountain Hills and Chamber of Commerce have formed the only Visitor’s Bureau partnership of its kind in the country. “The Fort,” led for decades by economist Dr. Clinton Pattea, has developed significant resources for tribal members, including agriculture, construction materials, healthcare and education, and recreation: WeKoPa Golf, the classic WeKoPa Hotel, Casino, and the genuine western equestrian venue, Fort McDowell Adventures.
Tennis is another popular pastime here in Fountain Hills, and the community meets that need with the following tennis options:
- Golden Eagle Park – public
Four Peaks Neighborhood Park – public
CopperWynd Country Club – private
FireRock Country Club – private
Shopping & Dining
Locally, Fountain Hills has a collection of boutique shopping experiences to tempt the most discriminating shopper. From high fashion at Fountain Fashions, to local fine art at the Fountain Hills Artists’ Gallery, to handmade chocolates at Chocofin Chocolatier, there’s a wealth of interesting treasures you won’t find anywhere else, all conveniently close to Eagles Nest, the premier Scottsdale Arizona real estate development.
In nearby Scottsdale and Phoenix, world-class shopping awaits:
Scottsdale Fashion Square
- 7014 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale (480) 941-2140
A shopping experience like no other, Scottsdale Fashion Square offers a 250-store-strong awe-inspiring mix of some of the country’s most upscale shops. Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Dillard’s, and Macy’s join Gucci, Ferragamo, Cartier, Bottega Veneta, Jimmy Choo, Hugo Boss, Juicy Couture and more.
- 15279 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale (480) 270-8123
Quaint city districts where charming streetscapes are lined with unique storefronts and cafes make up the Scottsdale Quarter, where you’ll find an eclectic mix of retail brands against a backdrop of mid-rise contemporary buildings, old-world architecture and lush desert landscape. A broad array of iconic retailers – many opening in Arizona for the first time – provides shoppers with choices and selection unmatched in the Valley.
- 15205 North Kierland Boulevard, Scottsdale (480) 348-1577
A unique, upscale Main Street lifestyle center that artfully blends retail shopping, dining and entertainment, Kierland Commons incorporates more than 70 high-end specialty stores.
The Shops at Gainey Village
- 8787 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale (480) 247-8071
Outdoor plazas and buildings are linked together in an upscale rustic “village” atmosphere. The Village combines a distinctive blend of upscale shops, boutiques, trendy eateries and fine dining establishments.
Biltmore Fashion Park
- 2502 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix
One-a-kind boutiques and specialty shops are situated adjacent to national retail brands and a variety of restaurants in this lush, open-air garden setting anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue and Macy’s.
Fountain Hills offers more than 30 dining options. Featuring sports bars, cafes, diners, resort restaurants, a specialty chocolate shop, wine bar, classic Italian and Mexican food…we’ve got it all. Here’s just a sampling:
All American Sports Grill
- $$ American
Sports bar/grill offering a hefty pub fare menu, 30+ TVs & weekend live music, plus a patio.
16872 E Ave of the Fountains (480) 816-4625
- $$ Italian
Fountain Hills, a reminder to Marco, and his son Gaetano Cacace, of their home in Sorrento, Italy, features signature and traditional Italian dishes; and also a variety of new and exciting modern Italian fare. They are known for their fine Italian cuisine.
12645 Saguaro Blvd, Ste 1 (480) 816-5895
Flourish at Copperwynd Resort
- $$$ American
CopperWynd’s signature restaurant features deliciously healthful selections. The chef uses fresh, local ingredients in an artful atmosphere. Floor-to-ceiling glass panels slide open to reveal breathtaking views of the sunset on the mountain vistas and the Sonoran Desert. A sprawling patio offers additional outdoor seating for the wine bar and restaurant.
13225 N Eagle Ridge Dr (480) 331-1880
- $$ Latin American
Colorful, folk art–filled Latin American eatery with tapas, bruschetta, sangria & outdoor seating.
16848 E Avenue of the Fountains (480) 816-5316
Katana Sushi & Grill
- $$ Sushi
Narrow, brick-lined bistro with sushi bar seating for sashimi, maki & Japanese kitchen entrees.
16425 E Palisades Blvd #103 (480) 837-2399
- $$ Breakfast, Lunch
Pancakes of every fashion, delicious traditional breakfast and a grilled cheese lovers place to be for a great lunch.
16605 E Palisades Blvd (480) 837-2910
- $$ Italian
Wood-fired pizza, traditional Italian fare & wine served in a comfortable setting with happy hours.
11865 N Saguaro Blvd (480) 816-9535
Euro Pizza Cafe
- $$ Pizza
Casual stop for brick-oven pies featuring a full bar, patio & views of a well-known fountain.
12645 N Saguaro Blvd #11 (480) 836-0207
Parkview Tap House
- $$ Grill
Informal, family-friendly bar & grill offering a wide American menu, TVs & frequent entertainment.
16828 E Parkview Ave # B (480) 837-5210
El Encanto Restaurant
- $$ Mexican
Elevated Mexican classics are served amid rustic-chic decor at this family-run restaurant.
11044 N Saguaro Blvd (480) 837-1070
Senor Taco ll
- $$ Mexican
Outpost of a local chain turning out Mexican grub from morning to night in a counter-serve setup.
16948 E Shea Blvd (480) 816-5317
- $$ Pizza
Pizza, calzones & other Italian staples served in brick-walled digs lined with NYC-themed decor.
16948 E Shea Blvd (480) 816-1356
Grapeables Wine Bar & Lounge
- Wine Bar
Grapeables, consistently chosen as one of the “Best Bars/Wine Bars” in the Valley by the New Times, is your total wine destination, specializing in low production, boutique wines from around the globe. With over 200 wines to choose from you can either take a bottle home or enjoy it in our comfortable lounge or outside on the patio to take in the breathtaking view of the fountain, the lake, the park and Four Peaks.
12645 N Saguaro Blvd (480) 816-5959
Mountain View Cafe
- Coffee Shop
Upbeat spot with gourmet coffee, smoothies, pastries & breakfast sandwiches, plus a lakefront patio.
12645 N Saguaro Blvd (480) 621-6166
- Chocolate Shop
Relaxing cafe crafting fine handmade chocolates, cakes, brownies & cookies.
13404 N La Montana Dr # 2 (480) 836-7444
Arts & Entertainment
“The Fountain in the Desert”
One of Arizona’s most popular icons and certainly the most famous among Scottsdale real estate developments, the world famous Tallest Fountain will become your time clock at the top of each hour, becoming more mesmerizing each day!
Stroll Among World-Class Arts & Crafts
Enjoy one of the many celebrated art festivals hosted along Avenue of the Fountains, try the finest wines at the Thunderbird Art & Wine Festival, or stop by one of the Avenue Galleries & Shops featuring celebrated local and national artists.
Travel through Time
The River of Time Museum recounts the captivating past of the Lower Verde Valley. Learn how the Yavapai migrated throughout Central Arizona; explore with trappers such as Kit Carson; join the “river tamers” as they build dams and canals and see how “the dam that never was” brought about the development of Fountain Hills. www.riveroftimemuseum.org
Performing arts at the Lakeside Village Amphitheater are as varied—and grand—as your imagination. Treat the kids to a “Movie in the Grass,” marvel at Ballet Under the Stars, catch the Bard himself at Shakespeare Live, applaud your neighbors of the Fountain Hills Community Theater (Arizona’s most honored community theater!), or listen to the melodious sounds of musical performances by Arizona’s finest entertainers. On weekends, drop in at Grapeables Fine Wines to enjoy live entertainment and cultural delights.
Watch Art Come to Life
Embark on an artistic journey…. and never leave your neighborhood! The Fountain Hills public art collection is a wonderfully eclectic experience that celebrates artistic excellence ranging from contemporary sculpture to traditional bronzes and everything in between. Nearly 70 selections valued at over $1.4 million grace the Avenue of the Fountains, Fountain Park, Plaza Waterfront and the Community Center Complex.
Pay Your Respects to Fallen Heroes
The Fountain Hills Veterans Memorial is one of Arizona’s most beautiful and serene tributes to the men and women of the United States Armed forces.
The Phoenix metro area is home to six professional sports franchises and home to a robust spring training program for Major League Baseball.
- Arizona Cardinals (NFL)
- Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB)
- Arizona Rattlers (AFL)
- Phoenix Coyotes (NHL)
- Phoenix Suns (NBA)
FOUNTAIN HILLS LAND FOR SALE IN ARIZONA WITH SPECTACULAR 360 HILL TOP VIEWS
This Eagles Nest land has panoramic 360 degree hilltop pad site. A full acre of spectacular viewing of the entire hills and mountains and this lot has minimal building site prep. Eagles Nest has a private exclusive gated community that a luxury home site of this caliber demands.
SPECTACULAR VIEW LAND IN FOUNTAIN HILLS ARIZONA FOR SALE- LOT one of the most scenic view acre lots in fountain Hills is now available in the exclusive Eagle nest gated community. This land is situated next the McDowell mountains that surround the fountain hills land on the west side with unbelievable views to the north and east.
ARIZONA VIEW ACRE LOT IN FOUNTAIN HILLS WITH PANORAMIC 360 VIEWS FOR SALE
ARIZONA LAND FOR SALE IN FOUNTAIN HILLS WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS
SPECTACULAR VIEW LAND IN FOUNTAIN HILLS ARIZONA FOR SALE
LOT IN FOUNTAIN HILLS ARIZONA WITH PANORAMIC 360 VIEWS FOR SALE
North Scottsdale Land For Sale
Land For Sale Scottsdale AZ
Ranch For Sale Scottsdale
Farms For Sale In Scottsdale AZ
Land For Sale AZ
Homes For Sale Scottsdale AZ
Maricopa County Assessor
MLS Fountain Hills AZ
Fountain Hills Homes For Sale By Owner
Open Houses In Fountain Hills
Foreclosures Fountain Hills AZ
Fountain Hills AZ Zillow
Zillow Scottsdale AZ
Condos For Sale Fountain Hills AZ
Paradise Valley Arizona
Lots For Sale Scottsdale AZ
Commercial Land For Sale Scottsdale AZ
Farms For Sale In Scottsdale AZ
Ranch For Sale Scottsdale
Land For Sale AZ
Homes For Sale Scottsdale AZ
Maricopa County Assessor